Wanted! X2 Clinical Administration support Assistants.
Full time 37.5 Hours.
£9.33 per Hour plus NHS pension.
We are looking for two friendly and enthusiastic people for this newly created role at our busy expanding GP practice next to Bushy Park in Hampton Hill.
The post has been developed to accommodate the exciting ever-changing role of the GP Practices within the NHS.
You will need to be a good team player, be able to work under pressure, take on new challenges with excellent communication and administration skills. Plenty of energy and a sense of humour help!
Closing date Friday 6th April
We are looking for new Partners
Do you have ideas, skills and vision that could shape the future of General Practice? We are looking for leaders with drive, enthusiasm and motivation; clinical and management professionals who offer excellence in patient care, are committed to practice development and will support trainees.
We are based in London Borough of Richmond, close to Bushy Park, the River Thames and Hampton Court, with very good local state and independent schools and served by excellent transport links.
- Friendly, high achieving and innovative PMS training practice with 1 Principal and 5 Salaried GPs
- We provide all available enhanced services and have a strong patient-centred ethos
- 9,000 patients in purpose built leasehold premises
- Well-organised clinical, management and administrative teams including a nurse, HCA, medicines’ manager and medical assistant
- Good CQC rating in all areas
- Vision INPS migrating over to EMIS Web in 2018
- Admin driven system of clinical correspondence management
- Working closely with the Richmond GP Alliance and Richmond Clinical Commissioning Group
Flexible sessions and working supported. We encourage informal visits; do look at our appointments and come chat to the team. Please email CV and letter of application to, Practice Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org